Important Corrections Delivered in Patches SAP Business One 9.3 This presentation provides an overview of the most important corrections, also known as Top ReSolutions, which are delivered in patches. A selection of the corrections is presented in more detail.
- For a complete overview of the corrections delivered in a specific patch, refer to the overview note.
- For all enhancements in SAP Business One 9.3, please review the Highlights document.
- For all changes made in the DI API interface between patches of SAP Business One version 9.3, refer to SAP Note 2584704.
- For Troubleshooting and Compatibility Information, refer to the following SAP Notes:
- SAP Business One Sales Mobile App for iOS and Android - SAP Note 2267084.
- SAP Business One Service for iOS - SAP Note 2639956.
- For SAP Business One Patch Delivery Schedule please refer to SAP Note 2267770.
Sensitive Personal Data
- Control by log/record of any access to a special category of personal data – sensitive personal data
- In the core SAP Business One application the following three fields are affected:
- ID Issued by Authorities (ID No.)
- Passport No.
- Social Insurance No. (Germany only)
- Values are encrypted in the database when fields are set as sensitive – this setting can be changed to personal or not personal
- Values are hidden by default on User Interface – special authorization and control needed to unhide and display the value
- Selected authorized users can view hidden sensitive personal data values
Personal Data Blocking
- Block access to personal data of natural persons
- Personal data cannot be accessed unless unblocked
- Once blocked these natural person records cannot be used in future marketing documents
- Natural person data undergone blocking has status Blocked ▪ Data blocking is reversible (see next slide) – different from Data Erasing
- Personal data is required to be erased once retention of this data expires, however, blocking allows personal data retention for specific purposes and processes (legal regulations) e.g. extensions or overruling mandated by law
- Data encrypted and unavailable for future transactions
Personal Data Unblocking
- Unblock access to personal data of natural persons that has been previously blocked
- Unblocked natural person data cannot be used in future transactions
- Unblocked natural person records can be blocked again or erased (by cleanup action)
- Natural person data undergone blocking and then unblocking has status Unblocked
- The reason for retaining expired personal data has arisen (e.g. legal reporting to an external authority) - unblocking personal data facilitates access to this data
- Unblocking decrypts personal data and is visible by users authorised for forms where this data is stored
Enable Down Payments from Orders using Payment Means
- Create a Down Payment Invoice or Down Payment Request from a Sales or Purchase Order
- Follow up Down Payment transaction added together with the above
- Efficient entry of related transactions
Bar Code List Button Enabled on Bar Codes Form
- Bar Code List button active in Bar Codes form activated from Item Master Data
- Enables user to see all bar codes assigned to the UoM codes for the item
- Option 1: New option “Only Documents Yet to be E-Mailed” available in Document Printing
- Option 2: Window E-Mail Options appears for payment documents
- Option 3: Supporting Email function for multiple documents; window E-Mail Options appears
- Better E-Mail handling
Pick and Pack Selection Criteria Enhancement
- Selection Criteria field added
- Save multiple selection criteria
- Duplicate/Remove templates
- Update/Rename templates
- Additional filter “Issue Method” for production orders
- Centrally set up default Selection Criteria
- Quickly select required selection criteria
- Target production orders that have a specific issue method